Information We Collect Automatically
Even if you do not provide any PII to us, we automatically collect certain information about your use and interaction with our Service Offerings.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may receive information about you from outside sources and add or combine it with, your PII and/or Non-Personal Information, including information such as commercially available demographic or marketing information, which helps us provide better service to you and inform you of Service Offerings or other information that may be of interest to you.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information we collect about you to:
- Administer tools and functionality on our Website(s);
- Administer and provide you with Service Offerings;
- Provide you with access to other offerings;
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
- Obtain your feedback on our site and our Service Offerings;
- Combine your information with other information, including without limitation, demographics, prescription drug pricing, or other Aggregated Information, for analysis, testing and other purposes;
- Statistically analyze or measure user behavior, activity and industry trends for testing or other purposes that may help us improve our Service Offerings;
- Provide you with related content, marketing and/or advertisements;
- Conduct research on and/or analyze Accounts or Website activities; or
- Send you personalized emails, offers, information and secure electronic messages pertaining to your Account, activities or related interests, including news, announcements, marketing, reminders and opportunities.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE INFORMATION
Disclosure With Your Consent
We may disclose your information with your advance consent to disclosure, which we may obtain in a number of ways, including:
- In writing;
- Online, by clicking on a link or button; or
- Pushing buttons on a phone dial pad.
- When applicable to fulfill a request related to your use of our Website(s) or our Service Offerings, we may share your PII with third parties to fulfill such request(s) with your consent.
Disclosure Without Your Consent
In general, we may disclose your information without your consent to disclosure when we reasonably believe disclosure is appropriate in order to:
- Comply with the law (e.g., lawful subpoena or court order);
- Cooperate with or report to law enforcement agencies in investigations that involve users who use our Website(s) or Service Offerings for activities that are or may be reasonably perceived as illegal or illegitimate activities;
- Enforce or apply agreements that apply to our Website(s) or our Service Offerings; or
- Enforce or protect our rights or property or that of our Related Entities and affiliates, including respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, suppliers, sponsors, or licensors (e.g., to address allegations about fraudulent or unlawful activity related to use of a Service Offering).
- We may share your information between our Related Entities where it is necessary to support, improve, develop or otherwise provide the Website(s) or Service Offerings to you.
Disclosure Related to Business Events
Information about our Visitors and Clients, including PII, may be disclosed as part of a merger, acquisition, public offering or sale of CoPilot’s assets. It may also be disclosed in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which personally identifiable information would be transferred as one of the business assets of CoPilot.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE
Updating/Removing Your Personal Information
If you provide us with your PII, we allow Visitors and Clients to easily adjust settings and manage the PII provided. You may correct or update any PII you have submitted at any time by Contacting Us.
If you have registered to receive Service Offerings and desire to delete all or some of the PII you have provided to us, please Contact Us to request deletion of your PII. Upon receiving your request, we will use our reasonable commercial efforts to delete your PII from our active databases, but please be aware that it may not be technologically possible to remove every record of the PII you have provided to us from our servers.
You can also customize how CoPilot collects and uses your information as set forth below. However, you should note that your decisions on how to customize the collection of your information may impact the functionality or availability of the Website(s) and/or Service Offerings.
To opt out of future marketing or other promotional communications from CoPilot, you may click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing or promotional emails or Contact Us.